The job interview is your time to find out if this is the right job for you. To determine that, prepare your own list of questions to ask during your interview. Your list might start with some of the questions below.
To find out more about the job duties, consider asking:
- What is the primary goal or responsibilities of this position in the first year?
- What is a typical day like for someone in this position?
- With whom will I work in this position?
- How are my job duties and priorities established?
- What resources will I have access to that will help me perform my job duties?
Think up some of your own question worth asking:
- How many people will I be working with?
- Are there any procedures I need to make myself familiar with?
- How soon is the position available?
- Is a uniform provided or is there a particular way to dress?